I have a confession to make. I don’t really like watching football. But there are moments when I crave the type of grub you would find at any football party. Especially when it comes to the spicy and finger-licking goodness of buffalo wings.
This recipe is a fun twist on the classic football favorite with fewer napkins. Sure, half of the fun of buffalo wings is getting the messy sauce all over your fingers and face. But, I say, it’s just as much fun having all of the same flavors wrapped in a warm tortilla. The crispy bacon definitely helps too.
- 6 breaded chicken strips, frozen & precooked
- ¼ cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 1 Tbl. butter, melted
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 3 Tbl. ranch dressing
- 4 strips bacon, rough chopped
- 6 (6” round) flour tortillas
- Cook the chicken strips according to the package directions. Whisk the melted butter and Frank’s hot sauce in a medium mixing bowl until well combined. Set the bowl aside. Fry the bacon in a small sauté pan until crispy. Remove from the grease and drain on paper towels.
- Once fully cooked, toss the chicken strips in the buffalo sauce. Warm the tortillas for 15 seconds in the microwave. Place a single chicken strip in the center of each tortilla. Top each taco with even portions of cheese, lettuce and bacon. Lightly drizzle the top with ranch dressing.